Why use SPI online
Thanks to SPI, you can:
- Fill in the SPI4 or ALINUS online or offline
- See all the audits you’ve done in one place
- Easily share audits with partners or co-workers
- Immediately see how results compare to SPI benchmarks
Who can use SPI
Anyone who wants to conduct a full social performance audit or ALINUS social due diligence of a Financial Service Provider (FSP).
- Staff members of financial service providers
- External auditors who may be
- independent consultants
- staff of international organizations or networks
- staff of professional organizations
- rating agencies
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
When you create an account on SPI online, your data (personal data and audit data) is stored online, safely and confidentially through CERISE’s server OVH, based in France.
See our full privacy notice to find out how we collect, use, share and secure the personal data you provide on our website and SPI web application:
This notice also explains your privacy rights and how laws that are applicable to you may protect you.
CERISE has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions related to privacy and data security. If you have any questions, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPI is hosted on the subdomain https://spi.cerise-spm.org