What do they mean?
Authorization to share with CERISE
We request all SPI4 users to authorize CERISE to include their SPI4 results in our SPI4 database, used for anonymous benchmarking tables that are publicly available, updated regularly and available online for free.
Authorization with ATLAS data platform
CERISE is partner of ATLAS, also known as the “data platform”, which will be formally launched in January 2020. It will centralize data on pricing and the financial, social and environmental performance of financial service providers.
This subscription-based platform is managed by MFR, in partnership with Smart Campaign and CERISE co-managing the client protection and SPI4 modules. The governance also includes AFD, LED, ADA, Sida, SPTF, MFTransparency, MIMOSA, BRS and PPI.
The data on ATLAS is not publicly available. It is exclusively accessible for the subscribers (ex., financial service providers, investors, international networks, regulators), in compliance with the confidentiality agreements established with the data providers, like CERISE.
Your data can be shared with ATLAS in two ways:
- ANONYMOUSLY – Your data will be not be visible to the public. It will be used to create anonymized aggregate calculations (i.e., averages) that are only visible to subscribers.
- NOMINATIVELY – Your data will be not be visible to the public. It will be visible in a nominative manner only to subscribers who are not competitors in the country. Only aggregate data will be visible to subscribers who are competitors in the country.
Benefits of nominative sharing include:
- a benchmark overview for free, to compare financial and social indicators with the global and regional averages on the ATLAS platform (available starting in January 2020)
- increased international visibility with the subscribing investors, who will see your organization’s name on the ATLAS platform
- access free training on the MFTransparency APR calculation tool
To know more, visit ATLAS’s About Benefits page.